What we collect
We collect personal information from and about you in a number of ways. We may leverage online forms, secure portals, third party links/icons, interactive chat, and cookie and tag technologies to collect personal information. How you interact with our platform will generally determine the type and amount of personal information we collect. For general website browsing, we may capture limited personal information such as your browser type, IP address, device hardware model, as well as server log information such as session time, click streams, and crash reports. For other features, we may need to verify your identity through a login process and collect sufficient personal information to provide a response or administer the service requested.
We invite users to contact us using inquiry forms available on our platforms for account questions or to learn more about our products and services. The personal information we request on inquiry forms generally includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and other details of your inquiry. We may use such information to review and respond to your request or communication, or use contracted service providers to do that for us. We may also use information collected through online forms as stated below.
Our consumer platforms may offer interactive chat technology to assist users. That interactive technology may collect personal information such as name, date of birth, address, and other details relating to your inquiries. It may also capture session-related information such as web logs to document the interaction.
We use information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information as you navigate our websites. Through such tools, we receive and store information about how you use our websites. For example, we receive information that your browser or device sends to our servers whenever you visit our website. Your browser or device may tell us your internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, language, time zone settings, browser plug-in types, operating system, and type of device you are using. When you visit our website, your browser may also tell us information such as the actions you take on our website, the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website.
The information we receive through cookies and similar technologies may be associated with you, depending on the website you are using. In addition, third parties may be able to collect information about your online activities when you use our websites using cookies or other technologies. We use first-party and third-party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies in accordance with the information and options that may be provided to you when those technologies are used.
We advertise online, including displaying ads across the Internet on websites and in apps. When we advertise online to you, we may collect information through such technologies about which ads are displayed to you, which ads you click on, and the web page where the ad was displayed to you.
For our websites and advertising, the following describes your options for managing the various types of cookies used by us on our websites:
- Required Cookies: Required cookies are necessary to enable the basic features of this site to function. Because required cookies are essential to operate our websites, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies allow us to analyze your use of the site to evaluate and improve our performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on this site. For example, remembering your login details and other information you have entered or choices you make, displaying more personal features, or providing us information about how our site is used. To learn more about how to control functionality cookies using your browser settings, please see aboutcookies.org.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are used to show you ads that are more relevant to you. We may share this information with advertisers or use it to better understand your interests. For example, advertising cookies may be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more relevant to you, allow you to share certain pages with social networks, or allow you to post comments on our site. To learn more about these and other advertising networks and your ability to opt out of collection by certain third party, please visit the opt-out pages of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance
Third Party Platforms
General Uses And Access To and Disclosure Of Personal information
We use your personal information collected through our consumer platforms for all the specific purposes stated above. Additional general uses include to:
- Provide the information or services you requested.
- Provide product, program, and service updates, event notices, details about new offerings, and announcements of interest.
- Update and maintain information about users.
- Provide you website content
- Operate and improve our websites which may include displaying buttons, tools, or content that link to other companies’ services
- Personalize our website, services, and communications to your likely interests and needs
- Conduct market research about our current and potential customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Ensure our digital resources function as intended and meet our users’ expectations.
- Evaluate your individual experience across our digital properties and help us assess and optimize our products, programs, services, and digital offerings.
- Carry out our marketing, advertising, and general commercial business purposes.
- Provide information to our customers and potential customers in the form of electronic or print newsletters. When you choose to subscribe to our newsletter you may be added to our mailing list and will receive announcements and information about us. It will be emailed or mailed to the address that you provide when you subscribe.
- Contact you via telephone to discuss our services and related offers with you
- Display personalized ads to you
- Combine information we collect about you with other public or private information sources in order to provide you with communications that may be relevant to you
The information we collect about you may be combined with information from third party sources. For example, your name, email address, phone number, and title may be combined with information about the company you work for that is obtained from professional networking sites and information service providers. Our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes outside of a consent requirement in law will be in our legitimate interest. Where required under applicable law, we will obtain your consent to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may remove yourself from certain communication channels at any time — just follow the opt-out instructions included in those specific communications.
Access By Employees
Personal information of our users is utilized to conduct routine business operations. Our employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and to use strict standards of care in handling this information. This is enforced by written confidentiality statements, corporate policies, training, and state or federal laws or regulations. Employees who do not conform to these requirements are subject to disciplinary sanctions.
Disclosure To Service Providers
We may disclose your personal information collected through consumer platforms to service providers that are contracted by us. Our service providers are legally bound by contract to follow the same or similar standards of confidentiality as followed by us, and to handle your personal information with due care.
Disclosure To Third Parties
Other than as set forth above, and as permitted or required by law, we generally do not disclose personal information collected through its consumer platforms to third parties without the permission of the user. Personal information may be disclosed to a third party if there is a specific legal basis, if there is a need to complete a transaction requested by the user, or if necessary for providing a service or benefit to the user.
Disclosure To Comply With Law, Respond To Legal Requests, Prevent Harm, and Protect Our Rights
We may disclose your personal information to courts, law enforcement, governmental oversight agencies, and other appropriate licensure bodies as permitted or required by applicable law, or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against us.
- Respond to verified requests in relation to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity, or any other activity that may expose us or any of our users to legal liability.
- Protect our rights, our employees, customers, or the public.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and Sale of Personal Information
Except as permitted under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we will not Sell (as such term is defined under the CCPA) any California resident’s Personal Information.
Retention of Personal Information
Anonymizing Personal Information
Your personal information may be anonymized by us and aggregated with other data sets, and used for internal business purposes without permission.
Questions And Concerns